Followers

Monday, May 22, 2017

Presentations

Angel :
Topic : Migrant workers
Migrant workers actually make up the U.S food system. They don't get recognized for it most of the time. A lot of the time they go through abuse, discrimination and deportation. I agree with him when he says field work is tough. It is. I know from experience. The first couple days you come home with back pains, with sunburns, and head aches. All races work differently and most people in different races work hard, but I can proudly say that Mexicans are very hard workers. I have not seen anyone work as hard as us. We do the job that others do not want to do, not because they can't do it BUT because they do not want to do that hard work. I also agree that we need to be treated equally and get the same respect as others do. Loved his presentation.



No comments:

Post a Comment