Followers

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Journal

What makes you want to listen to someone and/or trust what s/he says?  What makes you less likely to listen to someone and trust what s/he says?  Describe at least two examples.

What makes me believe someone is dependent on their loyalty to me and to others. If I know that they have not been loyal to others what will make me think that they will be loyal to me. People can say things like "I'll be loyal to you." It gets people thinking like wow, he or she thinks I am different so it'll be different with you, relationship wise or friendship wise. I am not like that. I am not gullible. I can fall for lies, but not for most of them. So what makes me not believe someone? Well obviously their past. People change, yes.  But it is rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment